Friday, March 30, 2012

BWC Where the hell was Arland, BWC Jealousy , Devtan Art


Alexandra: I realised that Arland hadn't been in the comic (a comic, not a drawing) since October so I decided to make a little joke comic. I think I'll be sticking to this small format from now on. Instead of having to spend three hours on a "strip", I only need to spend an hour.

On that note, I won't be making very many comics since the end of the school year is coming fast, and I have a lot of work. I'll try my best, but if anything, I'll submit some art to Mondoux to put up if you're interested! :D

Alex


So Holly finally finds out about Trever and Sam  and reacts poorly to it.



Also Devtan painted a ceiling tile. Can you guess if she is a super huge fan of MCR or not right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment