Monday, January 23, 2012

Introducing the BW mini series by Alex and Watch Jewlery by Devtan

So the first new update of the new and improved BW is from Alex and Devtan to showcase their new stuff. Alex is showcasing her first mini series comic and Devtan showcasing watch pendants.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm Alex(andra)! I was the person who submitted those two photos of BlackWhite characters during the one year anniversary. I look forward to posting more content on the site and working with Mondoux.

Here is the first page of my take on the characters of BlackWhite. I love the manga and live action film (with the beautiful Kazunari Ninomiya *drool*) Gantz, and I decided to make a dream sequence featuring the style of Gantz. I don't know if any of you readers like Gantz, but if you don't know about it, check it out. Though, it is a seinen manga so be warned, it isn't always safe to read around your parents.

Please note that, though events may further explain behaviour of characters, this is my take on the comic. Don't be confused if not everything ties in with what Mondoux posts. With that said, enjoy what the future of BlackWhite brings!
___________________________________________________________________________________
And Pendants made from watches from Devtan.

No comments:

Post a Comment